Easier said than done, I know. But, that doesn’t stop it from being the truth. Today I am going to let a few things go and hold a little tighter onto the things that really matter.
Letting go of:
- the guilt that I did not work out today
- the worries about work
- trying to keep the house clean
- the need to eat a well balanced lunch today. Five pieces of Swiss cheese is okay, right?
- and savouring a quiet house with a napping child
- the way the mid afternoon light pours into the kitchen
- the time I had this morning to stroll and take some photos by myself
- the feeling of getting into bed with a book tonight
What about you? What are letting go and holding onto?